Spicy Coconut Quinoa Thai Salad
3 cloves garlic, peeled
1/8 cup minced ginger
3 tsp braggs aminos
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1/2 tbsp raw unpasteurized honey (vegan sub with maple or date syrup)
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tbsp fresh lemongrass or paste
juice of 2 fresh limes
1 tbsp organic crunchy peanut butter
1/4 Cup coconut milk (divided)
1/2 cup rainbow quinoa (boiled)
2 cups baby kale 1/2 cup purple cabbage (shredded)
2 bell peppers, rainbow
1/2 cup cilantro leaves
3 green onions
1-2 spicy Thai red chili peppers
1/4 cup cashews or peanuts
1. Puree all the dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
2. Boil quinoa for 8-12 minutes until tender. Allow to cool.
3. Prepare veggies: lightly sautéing kale in 1/8 cup coconut milk for 3-5 minutes. Slice and dice all other veggies.
4. Toss the sautéed kale with all other veggies, mix in with quinoa and top with cashews/peanuts together until well combined.
5. Drizzle with the dressing, toss and serve!