Thai Coconut Curry
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Makes 2 Servings
What You’ll Need:
2 Organic Shallots
4 Organic Garlic Cloves, Minced
1/2 Medium Organic Ginger, Minced
2 Stalks Organic Fresh Lemongrass, Soft Part Chopped
2-4 Organic Green Thai Chillies, Finely Chopped
2 Tsp Crushed Organic Coriander Seeds
½ Tsp Ground Organic Cumin
¼ Tsp Ground White Pepper
1 Bunch Organic Coriander Stems Chopped
Himalayan Crystal Salt To Taste
1 Tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
2 Cups Organic Coconut Milk (made from fresh coconut meat or canned)
4 Cups Organic Coconut Meat OR White Fish Of Your Choice (optional) I like to marinate my coconut meat in organic sesame oil, sambal olek, organic peanut butter & splash of braggs.
1 Small Organic White Onion, Sliced
1 Tbsp Ginger, Minced
1/2 Cup Keffir Lime Leaves
11/2 Tbsp Braggs Aminos
Juice of 1-2 Organic Limes
1 Organic Eggplant, Chopped
1 Cup Organic Sweet Potatoes, Chopped
1 Cup Organic Broccoli, Chopped
2 Cups Organic Bean Sprouts
1 Cup Organic Snap Peas
1 Organic Red Pepper, Sliced
1 Bunch Fresh Organic Thai Basil
1 Tbsp Organic Unpasteurized Raw Honey
1 Cup Organic Vegetable Broth
Salt & Pepper To Taste
Making It Happen:
1. Blend all ingredients for curry paste in a high-powered blender, set aside.
2. In a pan over medium high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil. Add in the curry paste to fry it, stirring into the coconut oil, then add onion, ginger, and 1/2 basil.
3. Add in all of the veggies, coconut meat (if using) along with salt, pepper, honey and Braggs aminos on top and stir everything together frying until lightly tender.
4. Reduce heat and add in the coconut milk, veggie broth stir, and then let it simmer for about 5 minutes (if using fish, add in now).
5. Squeeze the lime over, stir, and then remove from heat.
6. Top with remainder of Thai basil, coriander, roasted or raw cashews and freshly squeezed lime juice.
Serve with Organic Rice of Your Choice or A Delicious Mango Salad!