Cilantro & Lime Thai Wraps with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Notes: Feel free to adjust portions according to your needs and add in a protein of choice if this would be complimentary for you. For a Keto friendly recipe, remove raw honey and double all fat portions.
What You’ll Need:
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
1/4 Cup Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp Braggs Aminos (or sub for GF Organic Soy Sauce)
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1 Whole Red Chilli
11/2 Tbsp Organic Fresh Ginger
1 Clove Organic Garlic
1 Tbsp Organic Raw Honey
1/8 Cup Organic Coconut Cream (optional)
*Garnish with cilantro & black/white sesame seeds
1 package organic brown rice paper OR sub with 1 head organic butter lettuce
1/2 Head of Organic Purple Cabbage
1/2 Cup Organic Matchstick Carrots
1/2 Cup Organic Zucchini Sticks
1/2 Cup Organic Fresh Thai Basil (finely chopped)
1-2 Red Chilli (minced)
1/2 Cup Organic Cilantro (finely chopped)
3-4 Strands Fresh Lemongrass (finely chopped)
1/4 Cup Shredded Fresh Coconut (optional)
1/4 Cup Organic Lime Juice
3 Tbsp Braggs Aminos or sub for GF Soy Sauce
Making It Happen:
FOR PEANUT SAUCE:
1. Bring sesame oil and braggs aminos to a sizzle in a pot on high heat.
2. Reduce heat and add garlic, ginger & chilli.
3. Once browned, stir in peanut butter and mix until smooth.
4. Remove from heat and sir in honey, adjusting any flavours if needed.
***Note: for a raw recipe, combine all ingredients and blend your own peanut sauce with soaked, raw organic peanuts.
FOR THE WRAPS:
1. Soak rice wraps in warm water following instructions or wash and dry lettuce leaves.
2. In a bowl, combine all other ingredients massaging the juices into the veggies & herbs.
3. Distribute remaining ingredients evenly among the rice paper or lettuce pieces and roll tightly
3. Garnish with black/white sesame seeds. Serve with peanut sauce.