Vegan Marshmallow Fluff
Yes, it can be done!!! At the start of the summer, I make a big batch of these babies to take camping with me. They are easy to make and taste delicious.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 8 Hours
Makes 4-6 Servings
What You Need:
1/2 Cup Aquafaba (Liquid leftover from a can of unsalted chickpeas)
3 Tsp Natural Vanilla Extract
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar (optional, but helps the texture hold better)
3/4 cup Monkfruit Sugar
Making It Happen:
1. Pour aquafaba, vanilla, and cream of tartar to the bowl of your electric mixer or bowl for hand blender.
2. Beat the liquid for about 1 minute until it starts to get fluffy.
3. Add the Monkfruit Sweetener or Coconut Sugar a spoonful at a time while continuing to mix with the mixer.
4. Continue to beat for about 10-12 minutes until a stiff peak is formed.
5. Eat right away or add to your superfood cacao, top pancakes or enjoy in s’mores!