ZAIN’S VEGAN WHITE CHOCOLATE & MACADAMIA FLOURLESS BLONDIES
Hold the phone!!! Gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan blondies?! I know. It’s ok, you can let out a scream, maybe even jump around…don’t worry, no one can see you. When you’re done, preheat your oven to 275F and come back.
Now take a deep breath.
This recipe is one of my all time favourite desserts and was one of four products launched under my renown Swholefood Conscious Dessert line.
I have never tried a moister, gooeyer, more satisfying blondie before I created this recipe. After many batches of my Black Bean Brownies, I decided to experiment by leaving out the cacao and subbing in a few extra ingredients et Voila! Blondies that redefine blondies.
What You Need:
3 Cups White Cannelli Beans OR White Kidney Beans
3 Cups Medjool Dates (pitted)
111/2 Tbsp Natural Vanilla
1/4 Vanilla Bean (scraped, optional but so yummy)
4 Tbsp Crunchy Organic Peanut Butter
1 Tsp Gluten-Free Baking Powder
Pinch Himalayan Crystal Salt
5 Drops Vanilla Creme Stevia (optional)
1/2 Cup Macadamia Nuts OR Pecans
1/2 Cup Vegan White Cacao Butter Chips OR Vegan Chocolate Chips
Making It Happen:
1. In your food processor blend white beans, dates, vanilla, salt & baking powder until dough is thick and smooth
2. Line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with parchment paper and pour 1/2 batter into the pan, using a spatula to smooth.
3. Add in 1/2 nuts & chocolate of your choice then cover with remaining batter and top.
4. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until top is firm.
5. Remove from heat, cool for at least 30 minutes then place in freezer for about an hour before slicing.